Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day Two- Unexpected Off Road Walk

I am happy to announce that I have successfully completed Day Two of my training.  Today was just an easy walk, or so that was the plan...

Trail Entrance


I chose to walk down by the Missisppi River along the Hidden Falls train today. It was cool, but really pleasant to be walking outside. The walk started out easy enough with smooth, paved trails but within ten minutes the easy trail became shifting sands and rocky beaches. 

Ford Parkway Bridge and Damn

It was a challenge but I have to say it was well worth it.  The scenery was beautiful!  I did find some unusual rocks all piled up, and after thinking about it for a while I think it might be for Geocaching. I'll have to look into that some time. 

GeoCaching?


Day Two- Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment